Be Healthy Be Happy
Check out this list of 25 awesome ways W6 Bipolar Water can be beneficial to both your body and soul and boost your overall sense of well-being.
- Water makes us slimmer. Water contains no fat, no carbs and no calories. If you drink water prior to eating, it will reduce your feeling of hunger and, as a result, your food intake. Water is also one of the most effective natural appetite suppressants.
- It cleanses our kidneys and liver. Drinking water helps us flush out toxins and waste products from our body in the form of urine and sweat. By doing this, water is our best ally against unwanted urinary tract infections.
- H2O cures constipation. Water is essential for proper digestion, as it is a major provider of fluids to the gastrointestinal tract. Together with fiber water serves as the best prevention against constipation.
- It is the cheapest fuel for our muscles. Our muscles work harder and longer when properly hydrated. Water energizes them and makes them stronger.
- Staying hydrated significantly reduces the risk of cancer. Water has been found to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, especially bladder and colon cancer. Certain studies suggest that drinking right amounts of water may also decrease the incidence of breast cancer.
- Water makes us brighter and more productive. It is a natural brain booster, as it keeps us alert, improves our concentration, memory and attention span.
- Drinking water boosts our immune system. You are more likely to fight off cold, allergies and infections when drinking plenty of water. It flushes out toxic material and clears the airways.
- Proper hydration makes headaches go away. Instead of reaching for the pills, drink plenty of water. Your headache might simply be a matter of being dehydrated.
- Feeling tired? Drink a glass of water. Every second person complaining of fatigue actually suffers from dehydration. Water intake boosts our energy and helps us exercise better.
- Water is the body’s transportation system. It helps dissolve and carry nutrients, minerals and oxygen to every part and organ of our body. Every cell in our body would shrivel and die without water.
- It keeps our mouth clean and our eyes clear. Drinking plenty of water keeps dirt, dust and parasites away from our mouth. It also gives moisture to our eyes, making them more sparkly, white and bright.
- Insomniacs sleep better. Human brain needs water to produce melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep cycles. And we all know that only restful sleep means healthful sleep.
- It protects our joints. Water lubricates the cartilage around our joints, keeping it soft, supple and hydrated. In this way we avoid getting cramps and sprains.
- Water makes us beautiful. It corrects our complexion, making it more luminous and radiant. It is the world’s most inexpensive, yet effective moisturizer.
- Consuming water improves our mood. Even mild dehydration makes us grumpy and confused. Proper amount of water gives us feeling of refreshment and put us in a good mood.
- It dampens the misery of hangovers. If you had a few more last night, today you might be experiencing severe dehydration coupled with a pounding headache. Make sure a glass of water is always within your grasp.
- The old-fashioned gargling actually works. Guess what – our grandmothers were right! Gargling with plain tap water three times a day really prevents colds and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Water functions as our inner cooling system. It regulates our body’s temperature and prevents us from overheating through the process of perspiration.
- It relieves asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers’ airways are constricted, inflamed and full of mucus. Drinking plenty of water keeps lung mucus from becoming sticky. Also, the histamine levels decrease when the intake of water is increased.
- Water miraculously erases wrinkles. Crow’s feet and fine lines are much less visible on a well hydrated skin. Water fills them in and makes the skin plumper and younger-looking. It is the best anti-ageing treatment anyone can afford.
- It keeps our heart in mint condition. When we are dehydrated, our blood becomes thicker, which adds extra pressure to this blood pumping organ that already works hard. Therefore, drinking good amounts of water lowers the risk of a heart attack and coronary heart disease.
- Feeling bloated? Drink more water. Surprisingly, not drinking enough water causes water retention. Keeping hydrated normalizes our digestive tract.
- Water banishes unsightly “cottage cheese” thighs. Staying hydrated diminishes the appearance of cellulite dimples on our skin by making our cells looking fresh and renewed.
- It is one of the best natural cures for fighting depression. People coping with depression, stress or anxiety usually suffer from what is called unintentional dehydration. 85% of brain tissue is water. Once it gets dehydrated, we become more prone to mood disorders.
- Water is the essence of life. We literally depend on it for survival. Every cell, tissue and organ in our body needs it in order to function properly.
The list could go on and on since the benefits of water seem to be almost endless. Being so beneficial, free and readily available, water should be everyone’s beverage of choice and the drink of the future. With its healing properties, the motto “Don’t medicate, hydrate” seems all the more reasonable. Feeling thirsty after reading this? Well, why not grab your new glass water bottle and guzzle some of this magic tap potion straight away!